Morning! SUNDAY AGAIN? Where did last week go? How was your week?
What has everyone been reading this week?
Books people keep recommending to me
- Gilded Cage (Liv is responsible for this recommendation)
- Department 19 (Zoe, you are the reson behind this… but also After The Fire was exceptional)
- Anything written by Leigh Bardugo (Wonderful Kelly is responsible for this… I know. I will get on it)
- Station Eleven (one of my favourites, Sara Barnard, raves about this! I have it on my shelf!)
- Kevin Brooks (My friends Rachel, Aoife and Cora all rave about him… I will read them one day)
- The Hate U Give (everyone… basically everyone recommends this. It’ll happen one day soon!)
So there you have my#SixforSunday this week!
Have you read any of these?
Can you recommend me a book?
What books do people keep recommending to you?
Let me know if you post a#SixforSunday! Use the hashtag and link me to your post! I would love to see what books people keep recommending… not that I need more books recommended! My TBR is a monster!