HOLA. Sunday again! Another busy week of blogging, working and reflecting. How is everyone this fair Sunday? Is it fair where you are?
Today’s #SixforSunday prompt required a lot of thought from me… I needed to refine my questions from 60384934043000 to just 6… JUST SIX. Who came up with that rule? (I did? I’m a terrible human!)
Anyway… today’s #SixforSunday is:
Six questions for authors
Ah authors, those awesome people who make us laugh and cry; crush our souls; transport us to new dimensions; fill our lives with incredible new worlds. So 6 questions I have aimed at authors, all authors… I’ve tried not to be specific. I’d love some author pals to answer!
- Do you prefer to write heroes or villains?
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve had to research in the name of your books?
- How are you so awesome?
- What is the hardest part of the writing process?
- WHY DO YOU MAKE US WAIT SO LONG?
- Do you secretly enjoy watching the fans all freak out about your cliffhangers/plots?
I HAVE SO MANY MORE. I mean, I’m nebby. If any of my author pals (ha, pals, who do I think I am?!) read this and fancy answering them, I’d love to know the answers! (Number 2 is my favourite thing to ask at events, don’t go stealing it because it’s my go to question!)
Share your #SixforSunday posts, I’d LOVE to know what you’re asking authors! Thanks again for joining in, I love you all!