Sorry I’m late posting my #SixforSunday today! I’m not sure where my scheduled post disappeared to! It is most certainly a mystery!
Today’s theme is:
The list includes books I have read, are on my TBR and books I am yet to buy, but am so ready to!
- The Hate U Give – Angie Thomas (I haven’t read this yet, I think I may be the only person in the world to not!)
- The Lover’s Dictionary – David Levithan (side note: David Levithan is one of my favourite all time authors)
- Noughts and Crosses – Malorie Blackman (yet to read, but SO WANT TO)
- Eleanor and Park – Rainbow Rowell (this is one of my favourite books that I’ve read recently… I just adored it!)
- Six of Crows – Leigh Bardugo (again, not read BUT MY GOSH I NEED TO NOW)
- Release – Patrick Ness (I met him a while back and his books are just so gorgeous that this is one of my must reads…)
This is just 6 of a growing number of books. I would love to take more suggestions for diversifying my book list! So please shout them at me… it’s always welcome!
Let me know your choices for #SixforSunday too! Link me or tweet me!
Thank you for all your support with #SixforSunday, it is appreciated massively!