How is everyone today? It’s half term! Woo!
Books that made me cry
Now, I have to preface this with MOST books make me cry. I am just an emotional person. I cry at most books. These will be books that really broke my heart, in one way or other (be it loveliness or brokenheartedness)
- Countless – Karen Gregory
- Me Before You – Jojo Moyes
- A Monster Calls – Patrick Ness
- Paper Butterflies – Lisa Heathfield
- Tuesdays with Morrie – Mitch Albom
- Eleanor and Park – Rainbow Rowell
There you have it! Like I say I cry at EVERYTHING, but these books made me cry more than any. I definitely think the first 2 have made me cry the MOST ever.
Share your #SixforSunday on twitter and link me to your blog! I would love to see what books make you emotional. There’s nothing wrong with a good cathartic cry!