Who stole my half term!? Where did it go? Never mind, to keep me going on this last day we have another #SixforSunday! This week’s theme is:
Now I’m not one for scary books to be honest, I’m much too much of a wuss BUT I’ve collated a list of 6 “scary” books I would like to read, ONE day.
- The Shining – Stephen King
- Charlotte Says/Frozen Charlotte – Alex Bell
- A Skinful of Shadows – Frances Hardinge
- Frankenstein – Mary Shelley
- Dracula – Bram Stoker
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children – Ransom Riggs
There you have it!
Talk to me, use the hashtag #SixforSunday and tell me the books you’re excited to read this Halloween! Or recommend me some books, I don’t read many scary books!