Hello October, goodbye September!
Where did September go?
As you all know (if you’ve been following my life!), September was the month I started my SCITT (teacher training) programme, finally fulfilling a life long dream. I will be a teacher in a year… hopefully! Reading definitely took a back seat because of tiredness but I am more than proud of getting through 7 books! That’s more than I was hoping for, so I am chuffed!
“What did you read?” I hear you bellow!
In September, I read:
- Nevermoor – Jessica Townsend
- History is All You Left Me – Adam Silvera
- Because You Love To Hate Me – Various authors
- The Journal of Curious Letters – James Dashner
- The Loneliest Girl in the Universe – Lauren James
- Goodly and Grace 2 – Justine Windsor
- One of Us Is Lying – Karen M McManus
They’re all BRILLIANT… but my books of the month are:
I can not choose between these two.
They are both so brilliant. Gripping. Unputdownable. Neither of them are books that I would necessarily choose either, so for them to be my books of the month is incredible.
What did you read in September?
What was your book of the month?
What are you autumn reads you’re excited for?
Talk to me in the comments or on twitter! I would love to know which books you’re excited for!