Good afternoon #SixforSunday crew!
How are you all this grey and dull Sunday? I hope you’re all doing well and that the world is treating your kindly. I’ve just been for a run and I’m currently watching the Olympics! I am loving watching the olympics… thank the lord for the summer holiday!
I guess you stopped by for today’s #SixforSunday prompt? Our first August prompt! Today, we’re thinking about:
Favourite 2021 reads so far
Well this is a HARD ONE because I’ve read like 100+ books so far… but here we go… the ones off the top of my head…
- Ace of Spades by Faridah Abike-Iyimide (YA)
- The Chime Seekers by Ross Montgomery (MG)
- The Book of Stolen Dreams by David Farr (MG)
- Don’t Breathe A Word by Jordan Taylor (YA)
- Musical Truth: A Musical History of Modern Black Britain in 28 Songs by Jeffrey Boakye (NF)
- Vulture by Bex Hogan (YA)
Honestly, I think this list would look totally different if you asked me in about 3 hours!
Thanks so much for stopping by for this week’s #SixforSunday! Don’t forget to check the tab on my menu for the rest of August’s prompts!
I’ll see you next week for ‘2021 books on your TBR’
Share your favourite 2021 reads with me!