It’s been a few weeks since I did a tag, so I am here with a MEGA TAG. If you want to know more about me, this is the PERFECT post for you… if not, don’t worry ha! I don’t expect many people to get to the end of this! It’s not a very bookish post today, more general, so you might found out something extra about me!
I found this on my friend Amy’s blog and loved it! If you’d like to read her post, check it out here: Amy’s post
1. What is your usual Starbucks order?
Oooh, it depends! A vanilla cold brew sweet cream, a peppermint hot chocolate or a vanilla latte. Literally just depends on my mood ha!
2. What does your workstation look like right now?
I don’t have one at home really. I am currently sitting in bed with my laptop on my pillows.
3. All time favourite food?
Crisps. The best of all snacks. However if we’re talking like a meal, I bloody love a good steak and chips.
4. Favourite author? I definitely can’t pick just one!
LOL. THIS IS TRULY THE WORST QUESTION TO ASK ME (probably Melinda Salisbury though… I know, truly truly surprised!)
5. What do you think of open relationships?
If they work for you, go for it, but I don’t think I’m designed to be in one.
6. Favourite video game?
I’m not a massive video game player. Growing up, I’d play Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon on my brother’s Playstation though and I do find I have a yearning for those games ha!
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
Ugh, I don’t like the phrase ‘guilty pleasure’ because why should I feel guilt over something that I enjoy? However, if I am going with the feel of the question, general shitty TV like Dinner Date – absolute trash TV.
8. Favourite film?
I’m not a massive film watcher, but I love Sister Act 2 with all my heart ha!
9. Favourite book?
Absolutely not choosing one.
10. Twitter or Instagram?
They both serve different purposes in my life tbh. If I had to choose one, it would be twitter.
11. Desktop or laptop?
Laptop – just more ease of moving around with it.
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
I have no idea!
13. What project are you working on right now?
All sorts. Being a teacher and a blogger, I constantly have a lot going on in my head and my life ha!
14. Favourite colour?
Purple. Closely followed by green and grey (although some will argue this is not a colour!)
15. Did you get good grades at school?
Yeah. If we are going on GCSEs, I got 4 A*s, 4 As and 4 Bs.
16. Dream job?
I think I am actually lucky enough to be doing my dream job – teacher!
17. Played any sports?
I was big on rounders and hockey in secondary school. Love a game of badminton.
18. Do you have a degree?
I do! In education and a PGCE. I am seriously considering doing a Masters too.
20. What is your favourite kind of blog post to do?
Getting to show off someone else’s brilliance – I love hosting guest posts. However, the best thing I ever did on my blog was when I did Desert Island Books. I absolutely loved doing that! I also have a big big love for my #SixforSunday posts.
21. What do you like to collect?
Lol, books. Since I became a runner, I collect running medals too!
22. Describe yourself in 3 words?
23. If you were a rapper what would your rapper name be?
HAHAHAHAHA. I am the LEAST likely person to ever become a rapper.
24. Who was the last person you DMed?
On Twitter? A tweacher.
On Instagram? My group of bookish nerds.
25. What’s on the top of your wish list right now?
*shrug* I tend to just buy things when I want? I don’t really have a wish list (except for when books come along haha!)
26. Hogwarts House?
Disclaimer: I do not support JKR in her stance on transwomen. Transwomen are women. ❤
27. How many tattoos do you have?
1 – I have a treble clef on my back (which I genuinely forget that I have some times!!)
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
My friends. This has been a really bloody hard year and I’ve been up and down. However, my friends have 100% kept me afloat. (Included in this group are my teacher friends, my cousins and my work people too)
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
People just being lovely. I’ve had 3 separate occasions this month where people have sent me lovely messages out of the blue and it’s made my heart so happy.
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
Checking my pace and being bloody chuffed with how consistently I was running.
31. What’s the best thing ever?
32. Favourite season?
Summer. BRING BACK SUMMER.
33. Favourite holiday?
Christmas. Although I am sad that I’m not going to get to spend it with the people I love the most.
34. Which fictional character do you relate to most?
Matilda and Miss Honey (although as my class told me recently I do have Miss Trunchbull moments too haha!)
35. Do you like surprises?
Hmmmm… no? If I know a surprise is coming, NOPE. But if you just spring a surprise on me, sure!
36. What’s the biggest surprise you ever got?
Erm… when a proof copy of The Sin Eater’s Daughter arrived in the post for me from Scholastic. I was ABSOLUTELY blown away.
37. What’s a surprise that’s made you cry?
I mean, everything makes me cry, but see my answer above for the thing that made me cry most ha.
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve ever given anyone?
Yo no se.
39. Do you like muffins?
Do you mean like the cake muffins? Or like a breakfast muffin? Cause yes to both haha!
40. Do you cook often?
I get NO joy out of cooking at all… but yes, I do cook sometimes.
41. What’s your favourite dessert?
Oooh, if I had to choose only one? Cheesecake, pavlova (raspberry specifically) or apple crumble and custard (more crumble than apple though thanks)
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
Erm… yes? Trifle. There’s probably lots of other things too!
43. Cake or pie?
44. What’s your least favourite food?
Olives are RANK. Smelly fish too.
45. What’s your favourite condiment?
Tomato ketchup or garlic mayonnaise.
46. It’s 4am on a Saturday night, what would you eat?
LOL. Who do you think I am being awake at that time? Probably crisps.
47. If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
Something to do with reading.
48. Best animated film?
Moana, Brave, Beauty and the Beast.
49. What has a guy done or said to impress you?
Ha. I was once surprised with a knock on the front door and a guy I fancied at the time handed over a bottle of wine for my birthday. A very cute memory I had forgotten about until I was rereading my Livejournal recently.
50. Best thing to do on a first date?
Have fun and get to know the person. Best ever first date? Going to a comedy club!
51. Worst thing to do on a first date?
Being stood up.
But if not being stood up, having a “romantic meal” – talk about pressure!
52. What’s the funniest pickup line a guy can use on a girl?
I’ve no idea! I do enjoy a good cheesy pick up line… not because they’re impressive, but because they make me laugh!
53. Best comic book character?
I don’t read many, so I can’t have a valid opinion.
54. What are the three things that are always in your handbag?
A mask, my bus pass and lip stick.
55. Favourite drink?
Oooh. Irn Bru or Coke Zero Vanilla.
56. If you could play an historical character who would it be?
HA. Erm, no idea?!
57. Kittens or puppies?
58. Favourite sushi roll?
I’ll pass on the sushi thanks.
59. What kind of lipstick do you use?
I use a mix of liquid lipsticks and lipsticks – NYX is my go to though!
60. What kind of foundation do you use?
I’ve never worn foundation in my life.
61. Blow dry or air dry?
Air dry (in fact, tie it up and complain that it’s still wet the next day haha!)
62. Who is your fashion icon?
I have no idea, but Bethany Rutter is one stylish babe.
63. Favourite Disney character?
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
I’ve not got the slightest clue!
67. If you could sing a duet with someone who would it be?
Oh, I’d LOVE to sing with so many people: Adele, Ed Sheeran, Tori Kelly, Kelly Clarkson, Amber Riley, Carrie Underwood, Trixie Mattel. Seriously, my list goes on nd on.
68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
‘Worrying won’t get you anywhere’ hahaha
69. What’s your favourite animal?
Cats are the best animal.
70. Favourite illustrator?
Karl James Mountford or David Litchfield: EASY.
71. Person you want to have coffee with?
My friends Kelly and Charlotte because let’s be honest, I want to see my friends way more than I want to spend time with celebrities atm.
72. What’s a country you’d love to visit?
73. Best way to decompress?
Youtube videos and books. (Not in that order; always books first!)
PHEW. That was a long one!
If you made it this far, congratulations… you get 5 stars! Let me know if you learned anything new about me! I’d love to know what you found out new, or if anything surprised you!