I’m very sorry it’s been quiet around here lately. I’ve been a bit up in the air. Next week there’ll be a few posts (probably Tuesday/Thursday), but I’m hoping once reports are out of the way, I’ll get back to full posting!
Anyway, you’re here to see #SixforSunday I guess.
Today’s #SixforSunday post sees me taking on:
Couples who deserve a sequel
I don’t know that you can really be too spoiler-y here, but just in case… spoiler warning!
- Simon and Blue – Simon vs the Homosapiens Agenda
These two are the cutest and I want a pure Simon/Blue book thanks.
- Steffi and Rhys – A Quiet Kind of Thunder
Oh man, oh man, these two. OH MAN. These two are the reason I fell so deeply in love with Barnard’s writing. I need more from them.
- Amani and Jin – Rebel of the Sands trilogy
JIN THO. Like, I wanna date both of them. But also, they have the most sassy and brilliant relationship.
- Inej and Kaz – Six of Crows duology
GOD. I SHIP THIS THE HARDEST.
- Izzy and Carson – The Exact Opposite of Okay/A Girl Called Shameless
He is just a BABE in A Girl Called Shameless and I need him in my life.
- Sorrow and Luvian Fen – State of Sorrow
I don’t even need to explain myself here man. No shame.
And there we have it! I SHIP ALL OF THE SHIPS. I love a ship. Shippy McShiperson.
Remember to share yours using the hashtag #SixforSunday! I love you all and you all make me so glad I started this stupid little meme thing.