How are you all on this here Sunday morning? What are you up to today? Anything nice? What are we all reading?
Today’s #SixforSunday is all about:
Books I want to reread
Now, I’m not a regular rereader of books. I am a keeper of books that I love, but I don’t often reread them.
1. The Sun Eater’s Daughter trilogy – Melinda Salisbury
2. Six of Crows – Leigh Bardugo
3. Nevermoor – Jessica Townsend
4. The Explorer – Katherine Rundell
5. The Exact of Opposite of Okay – Laura Steven
6. A Quiet Kind of Thunder – Sara Barnard
Easiest #SixforSunday in a long time. I love each of these books with all of my heart and for different reasons. The magic of all of them, experiencing them for the first time was just great. Reading them a second time, I might get to witness something new! (Will I ever get round to reading them again? Who knows!)
Thanks so much for popping along! Don’t forget to check out my other posts this week and join me next week for more #SixforSunday! Share your post using the hashtag!