Hello there friends!
Today I’m doing a tag I saw on my friend Amy’s blog, filled with ‘would you rather…?’ type questions (Those of you who have seen any of my events know that I love a would you rather…? question!). Check our Amy’s post here.
1. Would you rather have a friend who loses your books, or one who dog-ears them?
Either way I’d need new friends ha! I think I’d rather have my original dog-eared copy back than not get it back!
2. Would you rather secretly love a book everyone else hates, or secretly hate a book everyone else loves?
Hmmm… I think there’s definitely some books I don’t like that lots of people love… so probably the second option.
3. Would you rather be stuck on a very long plane or train ride without a book?
Who travels anywhere without a book? What kind of strange being do you think I am? However, I’d rather be on a train ride without a book. There’s more to look at out of the window.
4. Would you rather have dinner with your favorite author or your favorite character?
My favourite authors. If I could have dinner with some of my favourite authors, I think I’d just die. That would be excellent. Plus, it could ACTUALLY happen. (Sara, Mel, Katie, Alwyn, Laura, Maz, Kiran: I’m looking at you!)
5. Would you rather date a character you have a crush on or your crush from real life?
Lol. Get me on a date with Jin from Rebel of the Sands trilogy NOW THANKS.
6. Would you rather have your favorite book turned into a movie, or your favorite movie turned into a book?
I’d rather have my favourite book turned into a movie. I never think that movies into books quite have the same impact. Books that are turned into movies are different – there’s always so much more in the book.
7. Would you rather read a book with an annoying cliffhanger, or one where your favorite character is killed off?
WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THIS? What do you by annoying? I am not a massive fan of cliffhangers to be honest. I like my books to end rounded, all loose ends tied up. But I also like my favourite characters to keep existing (Salisbury, I’m looking at you). So if I’m being true to the question, I’ll have to go for cliffhangers.
8. Would you rather lose the ability to read any new books, or the ability to reread books you’ve already read?
Oh this one’s easy. I RARELY reread books, so I’d rather never be able to reread books.
9. Would you rather live in a library or a bookstore?
Oooooh good question. I’m going to go for a book shop. I don’t know why, but that’s my answer.
10. Would you rather lose your place or get a paper cut every time you read a book?
Paper cuts are badtimes. I’ve got a pretty good memory so I’ll go for losing my palce everytime thanks.
11. Would you rather have to always read in the dark, or always read books with tiny text?
Oh lord, reading in the dark. I can use my phone light to see the words. Small text is not funtimes.
12. Would you rather read by a fireplace, or on the beach?
ON A BEACH OK. I bloody love the beach.
And there you go! Some choices for my ‘Would you rather…?’ questions!
What do you think of my choices? Talk to me! Tweet me! Send me a cocktail to the beach with your question!