I found this tag on my friend Rosie’s blog recently (you should check out her post here) and I thought I would do it! I love a good tag… here goes!
01. Find an author name or title with a Z in it:
Markus Zusak! I bloody love The Book Thief, it is such a brilliant story!
02. Find A Classic:
Does 1984 count? That’s probably as classic as you get on my shelves…
03. Find A Book With A Key On It:
I have already failed… I don’t think I have one!
04. Find Something On Your Bookshelves That Isn’t A Book:
I have a WHOLE SHELF of Funkos. Beauty and the Beast ones to be specific!
05. Find The Oldest Book On Your Shelves:
I have a copy of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory that I’ve had since I was younger!
06. Find A Book With A Girl On It:
All of Mel’s books have a girl in the bottle… but this was the first one I could find a picture of!
07. Find A Book That Has An Animal On It:
I have a whole picture book shelf, so many of them have animals in them, but this one came to my head first!
08. Find A Book With A Male Protagonist:
I read this recently and it broke my heart. Poor Aaron.
09. Find A Book With Only Words On The Cover:
I don’t own many books that are ONLY words, so this is a lucky find!
10. Find A Book With Illustrations On It:
(lol, most of my kids books!)
This is one of my newest additions to my shelves… GUYS. IT IS EXCELLENT OK?
11. Find A Book With Gold Lettering:
My proof doesn’t have gold lettering BUT the finished copy does!
12. Find A Diary, True or Fictional:
Kind of? Features elements of people’s diaries!
13. Find A Book Written By An Author With A Common Name:
I think Peter, in whatever guise, is probably a very popular name worldwide.
14. Find A Book With A Close Up Of Something On It:
Does this count? It’s pretty close?
15. Find A Book On Your Shelves That Takes Place In The Earliest Time Period:
Lol, I’m going to copy Rosie’s answer and say I too own a Bible, so probably that!
16. Find A Hardcover Book Without A Jacket:
A HARDBACK WITHOUT A JACKET? WHAT KIND OF TOMFOOLERY IS THAT? I do not think that exists in my life…
17. Find A Teal/Turquoise Coloured Book:
BLOODY LOVED THIS BOOK MAN. Would recommend these books 100%
18. Find A Book With Stars On It:
Just look at that cover. So much swoon!
19. Find A Non-YA Book:
LOL. I have a whole shelf of picture books, a whole shelf of MG, half a shelf of teacher books and half a shelf of literary fiction (lol) books. I could be here for a while.
Can I just say how much it offends me that this tag only has 19 prompts? 19 is not only odd but prime too… *shudder*
There you go pals! I was quite successful! Tag yourself if you fancy doing this!