Good morning everyone!
It’s Thursday once again! We are almost at the weekend – woohoo!!
Now today’s tag, I keep seeing everywhere! I’ve seen a few booktubers do it and my lovely pal Charlotte did it (you should check out her post here), so I figured it was my turn now!!
1. A popular book EVERYONE loves that you have no interest in reading?
Oh gosh. SO SO MANY. Like, I’m highly unlikely to ever read Cassandra Clare’s or Sarah J Maas’ books, soz.
2. A classic book (or author) you don’t have an interest in reading?
Nah, classics isn’t a thing for me if I’m being honest. I’ve probably read all of the ones that I want to read… and that’s not many. I just don’t really have an interest in reading classics, nor do I wish to be convinced any other way.
3. A problematic author whose books you have no interest in reading?
I won’t ever read a J.K. Rowling book again. (And if I’m being HONEST, like HP is good… but because I didn’t read it til I was an adult, I don’t have the emotional connection to it that lots of people do)
4. An author you have read a couple of books from & have decided their books are not for you?
Hmmmm… not off the top of my head?
5. A genre you have no interest in OR a genre you tried to get into & couldn’t?
Anything scary. I just am too much of a wuss, haha.
6. A book you have bought but will never read? (this can be a book you have unhauled/returned to the library unread)
Oh lord, so many. I get to stage with some books that I’ve bought that I’ve not read in x amount of months so they either go to school or they go to friends/family. And it’s not that I’ve not read them because I think they’re going to bad (otherwise I wouldn’t buy them), it’s just that there’s other things on my TBR that sound more appealing at the time!
7. A series you have no interest in reading OR a series you started & have dnf’d?
LOL. See my answer to the question one!
8. A new release you have no interest in reading?
Probs loads of them. I don’t read a lot of adult fiction though, so probs 99% of those!
A massive thank you for stopping by my blog today! I’d love to know your answers to these questions – I think there’s some divisive questions here!