Good morning everyone!
How are you all doing? I hope 2021 is treating you well so far. We’re a week or so in and I hope you’re all still safe and enjoying books! Tell me in the comments what you’re reading… I’d love to know!
It’s time for another #SixforSunday post – woohoo! It was so lovely to see so many of your posts last week. It’s so great to see some new faces and some old faces too: thank you!
This week, we’re talking
When I wrote this prompt, I was like ‘oh I can figure out what it means when I write it…’ but now that I’m here, I’m not sure what I meant. I can’t wait to see what you guys make of this prompt ha! I’m going with the things I’m proud of in a bookish sense!
- The fact I’m STILL blogging
- The fact I still LOVE blogging
- That one time I won an award (WILD)
- When people give me positive feedback on something I’ve written
- When people tell me they bought a book because I spoke about it/recommended it
- When I see my class reading a book I loved and the chats we have!
I don’t know whether this list even makes sense, ha!
I’d love to see your bookish wins for this week’s #SixforSunday prompt! Remember to share your posts with me, use the hashtag and I’ll check them out!
See you next week for ‘Books you wish you’d read in 2020’