FREE RESOURCE: Maths calendars

Morning everyone!

I hope you’re all doing well!

I’m popping by on your timeline to share my December Maths calendars. These Maths calendars have gone down an absolute storm with everyone and the amount of people who’ve asked me if I’m continuing them is lovely. It takes me a little while to get these done, so to know they’re useful to people is brilliant!

As ever, there’s a black and white, a coloured text and a full colour version of each of the different calendars. In this blog post, you’ll find the following calendars:

• EYFS
  • Year 1
  • Year 2
  • Lower Key Stage 2
  • Upper Key Stage 2

Just because these calendars are labelled as so, please don’t take that as I have to give my children the one for their prescribed year group. Feel free to use them as you see fit. I’ve just gone off curriculum objectives. I know, for example, I have a young man in my Y6 class who is working through the LKS2 calendars and will have a go at the UKS2 calendar.

*EDITED 25.11.2020: I have uploaded new versions which say ‘December’ instead of November and fixed an error with the missing number question on the EYFS calendar*

EYFS version

Year 1 calendar

Year 2 calendar

Lower KS2 version (Year 3-Year 4ish)

Upper KS2 calendar (Year 5-Year 6ish)

***

Feel free to download and share on your school websites/with parents/with classes/with teachers!

If you do decide to download let me know – I’d love to hear from you/see what you do with them!If you have any recommendations for how to make these even better, I’d love to hear from you (especially if you’ve been using these for a few months).

Please don’t claim them as your own though – these take me a good few hours to create! I don’t really wanna see my hard work on TES or similar!

S x

15 thoughts on “FREE RESOURCE: Maths calendars

1. Lucy Goodyear says:

Thanks so much, Steph. We are trying to raise attainment in Maths up here in locked down Glasgow. I think the children will love having these to keep them going whether they’re in class or self-isolating at home.

2. Vicki Foy says:

These are great. The December ones though still say November at the bottom. Would it be possible for you to change or upload a word version? Many thanks

3. Jo says:

Thank you so much for these. They have really engaged my year 1 as parents upload their efforts to seesaw every day, and earn rewards in class for doing so.

4. Claire says:

These are amazing! Thank you so much for sharing them. Do you do them monthly? How do you find the time? Such a generous thing to do, sharing them with us all. I’d love to use them and will let you know how they go!

5. Andy Bray says:

These are great! Thank you so much. At Sherborne Qatar Prep School, we are the lead school for the Primary Maths Network for British Schools in the Middle East (https://www.bsme.org.uk/). Your free resource is great so we have shared it on the blog which can be seen by all 144 schools in the BSME group. Hope that is okay and allows lots more teachers to use it!

6. L says:

These are amazing.
    Have uploaded the EYFS December challenge for my Reception cohort and I am sharing with the Primary team to see if they also want to set this as a home learning activity.
    Brilliant work.