Good afternoon gals, guys and pals!
It’s Sunday again, so you know what that means. I’m sitting by my laptop writing next week’s blog posts and getting round to thinking about my #SixforSunday post!
I’ve absolutely loved seeing all of your posts for this week’s theme. You’ve all got some brilliant books on your lists! Thank you so much for joining in, as ever; you’re all legends in my eyes.
This week, we’ve been thinking about
Children’s books you’d love to read
And I’m going down a slightly different route… I’m going for children’s books I’d love some people to write.
- Something magical and fairytale-esque from Abi Elphinstone.
- An epic fantasy adventure across lands and peril by Ross Montgomery.
- A snarky, sassy children’s adventure about a character who is all mysterious and brilliant by L.D. Lapinski (so basically more from Strangeworlds, I realise now)
- A gorgeous picture book about the importance of different families and make ups illustrated by David Litchfield.
- A story about a young girl who struggles with her weight, but who has brilliant friends and loves school and just wants people to love her for who she is and not how she looks by Bethany Rutter (of YA fame… I’d love to see her try her hand at MG).
- A Sin Eater’s Daughter-esque fantasy story for kids by Melinda Salisbury cause let’s be honest, I think she’d rock it!
I am sure books like this exist, but I want more from my faves ha!
See you all next week for #SixforSunday does Characters from children’s books that you love!