How are we all this Sunday morning? What are you reading at the minute?
It’s Sunday again, so that means it’s time for #SixforSunday. Continuing on our mission to spread love for our favourite bookish things (so far we’ve spread love to our favourite authors, illustrators, bookish couples!), we are today sharing:
An ode to favourite genre
Now, this was EASY PEASY for me. I have one resounding favourite genre. It will not surprise anyone to know my favourite genre is fantasy. So here goes, my favourite 6 things about reading fantasy books:
- You have some of the best main characters that could possibly exist (I could be here a while naming them all that I love, but know that it is your characters who are among some of my favourites)
- The worlds that are created within you are some of the most vivid and places I’d love to visit (I’d be terrified and would definitely die within minutes because I am not built for a fantasy novel)
- There are incredible adventures that happen within your pages (again, I’d not go on them, but I LOVE reading about them!)
- You have some of the WORST (best) villains who can possible exist (they’re generally horrid horrid people who I hate but who make the stories so much more incredible)
- MAGIC (everything about me wants to have magic, so living vicariously through your characters is just wonderful)
- The authors of your books are some of my favourites in the land
YES THOUGH. I mean, I’m not a high fantasy kind of girl, but YES FANTASY.
Don’t forget to share your #SixforSunday on twitter and let me know which genre is your favourite!
See you next week for #SixforSunday does An Ode to Debuts