Good afternoon friends!
How are we all this fine (but chilly) Sunday?! I hope you are all well. I was in London yesterday for the Scholastic Book Feast blogger event (see my post coming next week for more details!) and today I’m just chilling.
You’re not here to hear how my weekend has been though, you’re here for #SixforSunday… I know your priorities!
Today’s #SixforSunday prompt is:
Favourite LGBTQ+ characters
Surprisingly, all of my fave LGBT+ characters are all male characters!
- Jack from Jack of Hearts and Other Parts by L.C.Rosen
He just made me laugh SO much. I loved him. I MAY have to reread this book sometime soon.
- Simon AND Blue from Simon vs the Homosapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
I couldn’t choose between them, so I get to choose them both.
- Aaron from More Happy than Not by Adam Silvera
I just wanna hug him. I’ve BEEN there. Poor Aaron
- A from Someday/Every Day/Another Day by David Levithan
Tbh, I could have chosen ANY of David Levithan’s characters, but A is one of those characters who has stuck with me for a few years now. I really love the character of A.
- Aled from Radio Silence by Alice Oseman
I remember reading this book and LOVING Aled so much. This is another book I need to reread sometime soon. Would DEFINITELY recommend.
- Jimmy from I Was Born for This by Alice Oseman
I loved Jimmy. In fact, I loved MOST of the characters in this book and Alice Oseman does SUCH GOOD diverse characters.
So… since the men are repping here… can you all shout your fave LGBTQ+ characters at me? I need more of them in my life!