Hello my friends!
How are we all on this cool Sunday? I’ve been to town and am home now, doing a big of blogging before tackling school work for the week! What are you doing with your Sunday?
We’re here for #SixforSunday does:
Best debut books
I’m going for 2018 books (some of these I read in 2017, but they still count!)
- Tilly and the Bookwanderers – Anna James (MG)
Magical, wonderful and just brimming with excitement.
- The Exact Opposite of Okay – Laura Steven (YA – I definitely had to convince myself was only released this year)
Badass and BRILLIANT.
- Brightstorm – Vashti Hardy (MG)
The perfect adventure, filled with interesting characters.
- A Thousand Perfect Notes – C.G. Drews (YA)
THIS WILL BREAK YOUR SOUL.
- The Secret Deep – Lindsay Galvin (YA)
A thrilling, underwater peek at the world with a sinister scientist.
- The Wicked Deep – Shea Ernshaw (YA -another one I had to convince myself was 2018)
This is devilishly duplicitous
There you go! There was a load of other books I could’ve added. 2018 has been a great year for brilliant MG and YA!
Share your choices with me using the hashtag #SixforSunday! Thank you for everyone who has joined in so far!
I’ll see you next week for #SixforSunday does Favourite trilogies/series!