Morning friends and readers.
How are you all on this here Sunday? How goes the weather in your humble city? Newcastle is not embracing sunshine today, which makes me sad! But hopefully there’ll be some sunshine later and we’ll get a rainbow (how very on trend!)
Today’s #SixforSunday is rainbow books!
To tie in with June being pride month, I’ve gone for LGBT books! Either books that deal with LGBT issues or books which feature LGBT characters.
- Radio Silence – Alice Oseman
- Anything that David Levithan has written
- Out of the Blue – Sophie Cameron
- Simon versus the Homo-Sapiens Agenda – Becky Albertalli (also known as Love, Simon!)
- Flying Tips for Flightless Birds – Kelly McCaughrain
- I Was Born for This – Alice Oseman
There are so many other books that I could’ve featured in today’s #SixforSunday.
As part of pride month, I want to collect recommendations of amazing LGBT books so please holler! Let me know in the comments or on twitter.
Remember to share your own rainbow books using the hashtag #SixforSunday! See you all next week!