Where did 2017 go? But really, WHERE DID IT GO?
Here we are on the last day of 2017! What is everyone doing for New Year? I will be doing nothing but sleeping, I am not a massive fan of New Year tbh. Keep your eyes peeled for later today, I’ll be posting the prompts for #SixforSunday 2018 later on today!
Today is the last #SixforSunday of 2017… to all of you who joined in thank you so much! I hope you continue to support little old #SixforSunday! There’s graphics to come too!
Today’s prompt is:
2018 books I am excited for
I’m not going to list 2018 books I am excited for, rather books released in 2018 that I am excited for!
- State of Sorrow – Melinda Salisbury (let’s be real, I’ve been excited and impatient for this since the second I finished TSQ. I need this in my life ASAP)
- Goodbye Perfect – Sara Barnard (yes I’ve read it, but I can’t wait for it to be out in the world. Plus, I need a finished copy!)
- Hero at the Fall – Alwyn Hamilton (let’s be real, I need to know if she kills Jin or not. That’s the important thing)
- Floored – a whole bevy of brilliant UKYA authors (I’ve read the sampler and need to know which author wrote which character)
- Beyond the Odyssey – Maz Evans (this is book 3 in the WLTGO series AND I NEED IT SO MUCH)
- Spark – Alice Broadway (I am so excited for the sequel to Ink. I can’t wait)
So there we go. Let’s be honest, there’s MANY OTHERS I am excited for, but these I am particularly impatient for!
Remember to share your #SixforSunday using the hashtag on twitter! Link me to them, and keep your eyes peeled for next year’s prompts coming later today!