Tis I Sunday again, how are we all? What is going on in your lives today? Antyhing exciting?
Today, I am off to a memorial service, so thought it was only just to do a #SixforSunday about:
As usual, these may be books I’ve read or books I want to read!
- Anna and the Swallow Man – Gabriel Savrit
- The Book Thief – Markus Zuzak
- Letters from the Lighthouse – Emma Carroll
- Goodbye Mister Tom – Michelle Magorian
- Once – Morris Gleitzman
- Wave Me Goodbye – Jacqueline Wilson
(This ended up being mostly children’s books… not sorry!)
Now the war is one of my favourite things to watch/read about so please shot loudly your recommendations at me! I would love to see your #SixforSunday posts too! Tweet me or leave them in the comments and I will check them out!