I know what you’re probably thinking ‘Steph, you’ve been blogging for almost 5 years now, why are you posting a getting to know me? post’. Well… because a lot of people who read my blog/follow me on Twitter probably don’t know that much about me, and I’ve received a whole load of new followers recently, so I figured, I’d post one! Plus, the people who’ve known me a while might get to know something new about me!
- Name? Steph
- Birthday? January 16th
- How old are you? 32
- Star Sign? Capricorn
- Single or Taken? Singlest single
- Where are you from? Born and bred Geordie, so Newcastle!
- Are you named after anyone? I’m named after a character fromm Short Circuit the movie apparently? I was almost called Scarlett Roxanne, but after a discussion my parents decided against that!
- When was the last time you cried? Erm, yesterday, ha! At a book, obviously. I am a crier – I cry at most things, so it’s not surprising that I cried recently.
- Do you like your handwriting? I do! I get quite aa lot of compliments about my handwriting. Apparently it’s very “teacher-y” (that’s good cause I’m a teacher, ha)
- What is your favourite lunch? Oooh, now can I cheat and ask for my favourite brunch? Cause avocado on toast, or poached eggs and sausages on toast is my jam.
- Do you have any kids? Not yet! But I would like kids. (I have 30 of my own kids in my classroom who are enough some days, ha!)
- If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Probably. I’m not the best person in the world, but I’m alreet haha!
- Do you use sarcasm a lot? I am never sarcastic [/sarcasm]
- Do you still have your tonsils? I think so? Ha!
- Would you bungee jump? Absolutely not. No sir.
- What is your favourite cereal? Shreddies! Regular, frosted or chocolate. I just really appreciate them. I’m not a massive cereal lover though… I’ve gotta be in the mood.
- Do you untie your shoes before you take them off? Nope, ha.
- Do you think you’re strong? Erm… somewhat?!
- What is your favourite ice cream? Ben and Jerry’s Phish Food is the ice cream of gods imo.
- What is the first thing you notice about people? Is “just their general vibe” a thing? Because I feel like that’s what I want to say.
- Red or pink? Red, if I had to.
- What is your least favourite thing about yourself? OH. JUST ONE? Erm, my perfectionist tendencies (because this leads to SO MANY OTHER THINGS that I don’t always appreciate about myself).
- What is your favourite tea at the moment? Oh, I just like bog standard breakfast tea (but because I’m a rebel I don’t JUST drink it at breakfast time!)
- What colour shoes are you wearing right now? I am not. I am sitting on my bed as I type this, so nothing on my feet.
- What was the last thing you ate? A raspberry yoghurt and 2 digestives (an underrated breakfast in my opinion).
- What are you listening to right now? I have an episode of the Terrell Show ‘Song Association’ on (it’s hilarious, if you’ve never watched it, I recommend). It’s the Clark Beckham episode and he has a voice like butter and brown sugar.
- If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Oh, what an interesting question. Like a pale blue colour?
- Favourite smells? Oranges, bread, cotton clean and there’s a Soap and Glory scent that’s citrus-y that I ADORE.
- Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? Probably my mam. I don’t talk on the phone much.
- Mountain hideaway or beach house? BEACH BEACH BEACH. If I could move to the beach, I’d do it in a heartbeat (see, if I could afford to)
- Eye colour? Green-y blue
- Hair colour? Brown.
I hope you learned something new about me! Let me know what you learned, or if you have any questions about me!
7 thoughts on “ThursTAG: Getting to know me…”
Nice to get to know you! So far, I only knew that you are a voracious and expert reader, a generous sharer, that you love your class, are outdoing yourself at running…and that you love Flumps! I can now also read your tweets in Geordie (although mine is very bad)! Thank you! X
My husband is a huge Newcastle fan!!
I absolutely loved this post and your sense of humour!
Now I want to do it, too. Haha