HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MY LOVES AND LOVES ALIKE.
This week on #SixforSunday, I left it quite vague. We’re just sharing our favourites… whether that’s favourite books, authors, characters, series, ships… whatever you want! I just wanted to use this week’s #SixforSunday to share the love a bit, since it’s Valentines Day!
I think today, I wish to share
My favourite characters
And by this, I mean, the characters I think/talk about the most. I don’t think any of these will come as a surprise to any of you, but please act shocked/shooketh and surprised.
- Luvian Fen (State of Sorrow duology by Melinda Salisbury)
- Twylla (The Sin Eater’s Daughter by Melinda Salisbury)
- Steffi and Rhys (A Quiet Kind of Thunder by Sara Barnard)
- Bronn (oh my sweet precious of Bex Hogan’s Viper series)
- Izzy O’Neill (of The Exact Opposite of Okay by Laura Stevens fame)
- Grey (The Cursebreakers series by Bridgid Kemmerer)
Are there 1000s more? Of course. You could ask me this list again tomorrow and it would be different!
Go out there and spread the love of your faves – whatever that might mean!
See you next week for #SixforSunday talks ‘Books that made you FEEL’ (oh dear… I worry that I will struggle next week)