Long time no speak! Sorry about my hiatus last week! I hope you didn’t miss me too much!
I never got round to doing a June round up… so here we are!
In June I managed to finish my 52 books 52 weeks challenge! How mad! I am now surpassing my challenge… reckon I can read 102? I’ll have to get all my reading done in the summer holidays! September onwards is going to be MANIC for me.
So what did I read in June? (There’s a few books missing!)
- Juniper Lemon’s Happiness Index – Julie Israel (BOOKBLOG: Julie Israel)
- Anna and the Swallow Man – Gavriel Savit (review to come)
- After The Fire – Will Hill (review to come!)
- The Opposite of You – Lou Morgan
- Radio Silence – Alice Oseman (BOOKBLOG: Alice Oseman)
- The Humans – Matt Smith (review to come!)
- The Rest of Us Just Live Here – Patrick Ness
- Tilly and the Time Machine – Adrian Edmondson (review to come!)
- Cell 7 – Kerry Drewery (review to come!)
- The Call – Paedar O’Guilin (BOOKBLOG: Peadar Ó Guilín)
- Alex Sparrow and the Big Stink – Jennifer Killick (review to come)
- The Bookshop Girl – Sylvia Bishop (BOOKBLOG: Sylvia Bishop)
- The Glass Children – Kristina Ohlsson
- Goth Girl and the Ghost of a Mouse – Chris Riddell (review to come!)
- Goodly and Grave in a Bad Case of Kidnap – Justine Windsor (review to come!)
15 books! In one month, that’s pretty good going. I think I have a half term at the start of June to thank.
I genuinely loved all of the books I read in June for very different reasons. I can not pick a favourite book – they all stand out for different reasons. Tell me what you like and I’ll give you one of these to read! June was a brilliant month for books. Reviews for some to come! Putting my thoughts into words is HARD.
What did you read in June?
Do you have a stand out June book?
What are you excited to read in July?
Let me know in the comments or on twitter – you know where to find me!