How are you all? What’s goin on this chilly, wet Saturday? Have you been reading anything wonderful lately? I finished 2 books yesterday (the first books I’ve read this month) so I’m thrilled!
Anyway… you’re here to find out my choices for this week’s #SixforSunday! This week we’re talking about:
Books I’d wanna throw in a fire
WOAH. Controversial choice of prompt Steph. Most unlike you. Well… here we go. Six books I’d wanna chuck in a fire. I’m totally gonna cheat here… I’m going to chuck in the longest books I own/have read so the fire burns for longer!
- Game of Thrones books! (there’s like 7 of them… that’s a whole chunk of warmth for a cold gal like me)
- Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon (1000 pages of warmth!)
- The Harry Potter book that is the longest… it was my least favourite because it just goes on FOREVER. Order of the Phoenix maybe?
- The Toll by Neal Shusterman (I loved it, but it’s 630 pages so that’s gonna keep me warm for at least a little while right?)
- Kane and Abel by Jeffrey Archer (not my usual cup of tea, but I really enjoyed this! Again, just chucking it cause it’s a BIG book and therefore lots of warm!)
- According to Goodreads, Deathly Hallows is one of the other books that I’ve read that is very long. So that too.
HA. Way to cheat the system Elliott. I’m going to be a warm bean with all those pages! (Ironically The Book Thief is one of the longest books I’ve read, but that felt wrong to chuck into the fire since yknow that’s what happens in the book!)
Has anyone else tried to cheat the system for this week’s #SixforSunday? Now that I’m done, I could have gone a different direction – endings you wanna chuck in the fire anyone!? I have at least 4 that I can think of off the top of my head!
Anyway! Have a happy Sunday everyone! See you next week for December realness!